I am introducing the alumni e-newsletter this month as I have some great news to share with you. Our largest ever fundraising campaign Impact: The Nottingham Campaign has passed the £100 million milestone towards our £150 million target.
We’ve made a video to highlight some of the ways in which the campaign is already transforming lives locally, nationally and internationally http://nott.ac.uk/100million. It represents some of the University’s most exciting current work, so even if this is not the right moment for you to make a financial gift, I hope you will be proud of the impact we are making.
This month’s e-newsletter shows how Impact is funding our world leading research on critical global issues; enabling students to fulfil their potential in the broadest sense by supporting the arts, sport and community projects; and continually widening access to a Nottingham education.
I am aware we still have a way to go and raising the last £50 million will be a big challenge. I hope even more people will be inspired by Impact and will join with us to reach our ambitious goal.
For more information about the Impact Campaign please go to: www.nottingham.ac.uk/impactcampaign
Prof David Greenaway
- In the news: how Impact is
- Funding research giving hope to youngsters with childhood brain tumours
- Supporting the world’s first global centre for sustainable chemistry
- Creating more scholarships, more bursaries, more prizes
- Transforming the multi award-winning New Theatre
- Funding life-changing, global student projects